History of Bangladesh Bank:
Organization and branch offices of Bangladesh Bank
- Khulna and
- Promotion and development of national financial markets.
- Formulation and execution of monetary and credit policies.
- Issuance of currency notes.
- Supervision and regulation of banks and non-bank financial institutions.
- Managing a deposit insurance system.
- Management of all international reserves.
- Supervision and Regulation of the payment system.
- Prevention of money laundering
- Acting as banker to the Government.
- Collection of credit info.
- Nurul Islam (2009)
- Rehman Sobhan (2000)
- Mosharraf Hossain (2011)
- Swadesh Ranjan Bose and Muzaffar Ahmed (2013).
- Mahbub Hossain and Azizur Rahman Khan (2017).